myCourses (also known as Blackboard) allows faculty to create sites for their classes where they can store files, have students submit work, post class announcements, and even keep track of student grades. Faculty can also have students work in groups and collaborate with each other.
Check out our myCourses flyer to learn more about what myCourses has to offer!
How to Access myCourses
To access myCourses, log into the myUMassD portal and click on “myCourses” under the Quicklaunch menu.
To create a myCourses site for one of your own courses you can use the self-service myCourses Site Setup Tool. New myCourses sites need to be created every semester and automatically remain in sync with COIN rosters.
Operation and usage of the myCourses system is bound by the UMass Dartmouth myCourses Policies and Procedures.
There are several ways to find support for myCourses.
- Attend a Getting Started with myCourses workshop or watch the online version.
- Get started building your site with the myCourses Starter Kit.
- Visit our myCourses faculty help page for quick access to tutorials.
- Log into myCourses and click on the “myCourses Support Hub” site.
- Contact the ID team for a one-on-one consultation.
- Complete an online orientation to myCourses by visiting the “myCourses Support Hub” within myCourses.
- Visit our myCourses student help page for quick access to tutorials.
- Contact our 24/7 help desk by phone, email, or live chat.
You must be logged in to post a comment.