This award was established in 2007 and ran until 2019 to recognize excellence in teaching and learning with technology. Award recipients received $2000, an award plaque, and their names displayed on the Provost’s award placard. The award ceremony took place during the annual New Approaches to Teaching and Learning Conference where recipients showcased and shared their work with colleagues.
Technology can elevate the student learning experience by helping to:
- rethink or re-envision your course learning outcomes.
- create opportunities for deeper engagement.
- simplify collaborative student projects.
- facilitate meaningful learning experiences.
- support inclusion and equity through the use of technology.
Congratulations Professor Catherine Gardner!
2019 Provost Award for Teaching and Learning with Technology Award Recipient
Take a look at our award winners!