UMass Dartmouth has partnered with LinkedIn Learning to provide all UMass Dartmouth students, faculty, and staff free access to the online video learning platform.
LinkedIn Learning provides a library of thousands of video courses in business, creative and technology skills designed to help you learn to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Unlimited access.
- Choose from more than 6,500 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
- Connection to Your LinkedIn Profile (optional) offers the ability to update your LinkedIn profile with courses you have completed in LinkedIn Learning.
LinkedIn Learning Login Instructions
The first time you login, you will be prompted to connect your LinkedIn account. You may skip this step if you do not have a LinkedIn account or prefer not to connect at this time.
- Login without connecting your LinkedIn Learning Profile(PDF)
- Login and connect your LinkedIn Profile(PDF)