The Instructional Development team (ID team for short) works with faculty to:
- Explore, design, and experiment with different teaching and learning strategies (e.g. online, blended, flipped, active, etc.)
- Research and integrate technologies that can enhance teaching and learning.
- Design and develop online courses and programs.
- Write learning outcomes, design assessments, craft activities, and develop course materials.
- Embrace best practices for using instructional technologies (e.g. myCourses, lecture capture, instructional multimedia).