Great news – we have purchased Kahoot! for our campus and we’d love for you to try it out!
Create/Connect an Account
- If your existing account is free/basic, then you are ready to go. Kahoots from your original account will go with you to your new Kahoot! EDU account as long as they are saved in your “personal workspace”. View this quick video on moving Kahoots to make sure you are all set.
- If your current account is under another email, e.g.: a personal email, please first go to your profile settings and update your personal email to your campus email address.
- If you have paid for an upgraded account yourself, please be sure to schedule a cancellation of your purchase.
- Click this Join Here Link and follow the prompts to create an account.
Visit Instructional Development’s Kahoot! site for tutorials.
- Check out the Kahoot! EDU Getting Started Guide
- Join Kahoot! webinars or weekly office hours to chat with a K! EDU expert directly
Be on the lookout for emails from Kahoot! with the next steps and guidance on how to get the most out of EDU. For additional help, please see the Kahoot EDU Resource page or check out the resource links above.
Happy Kahoot!’ ing!