Are you using technology to elevate our student’s learning experience?
You might be if you are:
- rethinking or re-envisioning your course learning outcomes.
- creating opportunities for deeper engagement.
- simplifying collaborative student projects.
- facilitating meaningful learning experiences.
- supporting inclusion and equity through the use of technology.
Consider applying for the Provost’s Teaching and Learning with Technology Award!
This annual award was established in 2007 to recognize excellence in teaching and learning with technology. The 2019 award recipient will receive $2000, an award plaque, and their name displayed on the Provost’s award placard. The award ceremony takes place during the annual New Approaches to Teaching and Learning Conference where the recipient will also share their work with colleagues.
- UMass Dartmouth full and part-time faculty, librarians, and staff members are eligible to apply.
- Applications for this award are evaluated by the Provost’s Award Committee using the award rubric.
- Applications must be submitted through the online form.
Submission Deadline: 5:00 pm EDT, Wednesday, December 18, 2019.
Questions? Contact CITS Instructional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions are closed.
Instructions for applying:
- Click the application link to view the online form.
- Type your responses in MS Word.
- Copy and paste your responses into the online form fields.
- Save your Word document for your records and submit the online form.
Congratulations Professor Catherine Gardner!
2019 Provost Award for Teaching and Learning with Technology Award Recipient
Take a look at our previous award winners!