The Provost’s Teaching and Learning with Technology Award was established in 2007 to recognize a UMass Dartmouth faculty member for excellence in teaching and learning with technology. This annual award recognizes a UMass Dartmouth faculty, librarian, or staff member, who has improved student learning outcomes through the use of technology.
The award recipient will receive $2000, an award plaque, and their name will be displayed on the Provost’s award plaque in CITS Instructional Development. The award recipient will also present at the annual New Approaches to Teaching and Learning Conference to highlight and share their work with colleagues.
- This award is open to all UMass Dartmouth full and part-time faculty, librarians, and staff members.
- Submissions for this award will be evaluated using the award rubric.
- Only submissions received through the online form will be reviewed by the committee.
- Your submission should address the following:
- Describe how the achievement of student learning outcomes improved as a result of integrating technology.
- Explain how the data or samples of your work clearly indicates improvement of student learning.
Please include data or samples of work that indicates improvement of student learning through the use of technology within the last three semesters.
Submission Deadline: 5:00pm EDT, Wednesday, December 19, 2018.
|2019 Call for Applications Is OPEN
Note: The application form DOES NOT have a “Save as You Go” feature that allows you to save your progress and return to complete it at another time. It is recommended that you have your submission prepared ahead of time to copy and paste into the form fields.
Questions should be directed to CITS Instructional Development at 508-999-8501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.