The Provost’s Teaching and Learning with Technology Award (formerly Best Practices Awards) was established in 2007 to recognize a UMass Dartmouth faculty member for excellence in teaching and learning with technology. This annual award recognizes a UMass Dartmouth faculty, librarian, or staff member, who has improved student learning outcomes through the use of technology.
The award recipient will receive $2000, an award plaque, and their name will be displayed on the Provost’s award plaque in CITS Instructional Development. The award recipient will also present at the annual New Approaches to Teaching and Learning Conference to highlight and share their work with
- Applications for this award will be evaluated using the award rubric.
- This award is open to all UMass Dartmouth full and part-time faculty, librarians, and staff members.
- Submissions must include data and samples that indicates improvement of student learning through the use of technology within the last three semesters.
- Only submissions received through the online form will be reviewed by the committee.
- Applications must be submitted no later than
5:00pm EDT, Monday, December 18, 2017 at 12:00pm EST, Wednesday, December 20, 2017. CLOSED
|2018 Call for Applications Is CLOSED
Note: The application form DOES NOT have a “Save as You Go” feature that allows you to save your progress and return to complete it at another time. It is recommended that you have your submission prepared ahead of time to copy and paste into the form fields.
Questions should be directed to CITS Instructional Development at 508-999-8501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.