In some cases, the Chrome browser PDF viewer will only show one page of a PDF. You can either switch to another browser or to fix this, you can change your settings in Chrome.
1.Select the three-dot menu and choose Settings
2. Type the Word PDF into the search box
3. Scroll down and select Site Settings
4. Scroll down and select PDF documents
5. Toggle the option ON for Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome.
6. Once you have changed the settings you can go back into the course and open a PDF.
It will appear at the bottom of the browser as a download.
Click on the arrow pointing up and then choose Always Open with System viewer.
7. Reopen the PDF and it will open in Adobe Acrobat Viewer as opposed to the built-in Chrome PDF viewer.